- Strap on your boots, zip up your jackets and join us daily for Sky High's Husky Rush!
- DEPARTURE TIMES | P/U DOWNTOWN HOTELS 12:10 PM DAILY
- DURATION | D/O AT DOWN TOWN HOTELS 4:30 PM
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL | SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES
DUE TO COVID 19 ALL TOURS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN ADVANCE - NO DROP INS! PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES AT THE RANCH TO KEEP US ALL SAFE. Take a ride behind our lovable huskies on a side by side in summer - dog sled in winter!. Visit a race check point and learn about dog sled history, racing & life as a musher. Then step back in time to our prospector cabin, weigh your own GOLD NUGGET and find out if you've hit pay dirt!
- Round Trip Transfer from downtown Whitehorse
- Interpretive/musher guide, extra clothing if required, photo ops galore, plenty of Husky licks & cuddles
- Smokies, S'mores and tea by the fire
GETTING TO US
Our Ranch is located approx. 30 minutes drive from downtown Whitehorse on the Fish Lake Road. We are at Km 16 and have a 30' sign by our driveway on the right hand side of the road.
WHAT TO BRING
Wear closed-toe shoes, long pants and a windbreaker or rain jacket. There will be plenty of photo opportunities so bring your camera!
Please note that waivers must be signed upon arrival.
All our tours are guided for your safety. Before commencing on any activity, you will be given basic safety instruction and our fully certified guides always travel with an InReach Device and well stocked First Aid Kit. All riders must sign a waiver.
Please be aware that these tours are wilderness tours. The trails are animal trails and, although we do groom them slightly, they are not wide open pathways. You may be riding through mud, water, branches across the trails etc.