OVERVIEW - THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- Ride comfortably through the wilderness on our Bench Sled pulled by a team of Huskies, driven by a professional guide.
- DEPARTURE TIMES | 10:00 AM ONLY - UPON AVAILABILITY
- DURATION | 20 MINS ON THE SLED (AS A PASSENGER, NOT A DRIVER)
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL | SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS AND AGES
The perfect option for kids, elderly or those just wanting a relaxing ride in the countryside! Set out for approx 20 mins on a comfortable ride through winter landscapes in our bench sled, which seats 3 people in front and driven by a guide behind.
- Use of winter gear (parka, snow pants, gloves, winter boots)
- Ride on Bench Sled pulled by a team of Huskies, driven by a professional guide
- Hot drinks and snacks in our cozy Fir Yurt afterwards
GETTING TO US
Our Ranch is located approx. 30 minutes drive from downtown Whitehorse on the Fish Lake Road. We are at Km 16 and have a 30' sign by our driveway on the right hand side of the road.
WHAT TO BRING
Winters in the Yukon can mean temperatures as low as -30 Celsius, so it is important to be prepared. We recommend you wear a warm jacket, snow pants, boots, hat, mitts and something to cover your face and ears (Neck warmer or balaclava). We will provide parkas, snow pants, mitts and boots if yours are not warm enough. There will be plenty of photo opportunities so bring your camera!
SAFETY ON THE TRAILS
All clients must sign a waiver! Parent/guardian sign for children.
All our tours are guided for your safety. Before commencing on any activity, you will be given basic safety instruction and our fully certified guides always travel with an InReach Device and a well stocked First Aid Kit on any tour.