Terms of Business
1. Reservation and Payment
We take reservations via phone, fax or internet. We will e-mail or fax our reservation form. For multi day tours: To safely secure the guest's spot on the tour we ask for a down payment of $ 500 CAD which is due within 10 days of confirmed reservation which otherwise will be cancelled without any further notice. Once receiving the down payment a legal contract is valid. Full payment is due 30 days prior to tour departure. This can be done by wire transfer. Wire information is on the bottom of every invoice. Currency is in Canadian Dollars and gst is 5%.
- Cancellation from guest: If you have to cancel the trip the following fees will be in effect:
- Cancellation more than 90 days before tour: 50% of Deposit is refunded
- Cancellation 30 to 90 days before tour: no refund of deposit
- Cancellation 29 to 14 days before tour: pay 50% of total tour cost
- Cancellation 14 to 7 days before tour: pay 75% of total tour cost
- Cancellation less than 6 days before tour: pay 90% of total tour cost
- Cancellation from Sky High Valley Ranches Ltd: Full refund. No other claims to Sky High Valley Ranches Ltd possible.
3. For day tours/activities:
25% deposit due upon booking. Final Payment is due prior to tour departure or day of if last minute booking. Cancellation policy: full refund up to 14 days prior. Within 14 days 25% deposit is kept. Less than one week prior: No refund. For groups of over 6 persons Cancellation policy: full refund if cancelled 21 + days prior. Within 14 -21 days cancellation 25 % deposit is kept. Cancellation within in 14 days no refund
4. For Cabin Stay Packages:
25% deposit due upon booking. Full payment is due 30 days prior to tour departure. Cancellation for Multi Day Tours Applies. Extra activities: Cancellation 30 days or less prior to departure, no refund.
5. For Lodge and Cabin Rental:
1-3 nights:25% deposit due upon booking. Full payment due 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellation under 7 days prior no refund of deposit. Cancellation within 48 hours no refund of full payment.4 nights + :25% deposit due upon booking. Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation for multi day tours applies.
6. Insurance and Liability
We are fully insured by Artic Insurance and fully licensed by Yukon Wilderness Tourism License No. 23 However you will be required to sign a release of claims and waiver of liability form upon arrival.
NOTE: We strongly advise that our guests have travel insurance in the case of flight/tour cancellations or emergency evacuation or illness.