$101.00 + GST (per person)
Ride your own trusty steed up ridges and across creeks through Yukon wilderness.
- Departure Times | 10:00am and 1:00pm daily
- Duration | 2 Hours (on the trail)
- Experience Level | Suitable for all levels, minimum age 8 years
DUE TO COVID 19 ALL TOURS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN ADVANCE - NO DROP INS! PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES AT THE RANCH TO KEEP US ALL SAFE. After a brief safety talk and introduction to horseback riding, meet your trusted steed and set out for two hours on the beautiful trails: ride up a ridge overlooking Fish Lake up to Mount McIntyre Lookout with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. Trails will vary dependent on weather conditions.
- Use of saddle, tack and helmet
- Your own personal horse for the duration of the tour
- Back-country experienced and certified guide leading you on the trails