$205.00 + GST (per person)
If you want to experience everything but don't have much time then this is the ideal tour. In partnership with Up North Adventures, this 'soft' adventure encompasses 4 popular Yukon activities: dog sledding; snowmobiling; snowshoeing, and tobogganing all in one afternoon!
- Departure Times | 1:00pm daily
- Pick Up Time | 12:10pm approx.
- Drop Off Time | 4:00pm approx.
- Experience Level | Suitable for all levels and ages
After a brief photo op with the dog team, our sled guide will take you mushing on treed winter trails as you ride comfortably on our touring sled. Listen to the quiet panting of the dogs and the soft swish of the sled as you enjoy the landscapes that surround you. When back at the ranch, have some time to cuddle your four-legged friends before you are off on your next activity.
Next, ride in our snow coach pulled by a guide on a snowmobile. Ride onto the lake and towards the island looking for animal tracks along the way. Possible sightings of lynx, snowshoe hare, grouse, ptarmigan and wolf tracks. Stop for photos at the far side of the island and then head back across the lake, making your way through a frosty forest trail back to Sky High Wilderness Ranch.
Go for a guided snowshoe onto Fish Lake and check out the majestic Mount McIntyre which has an elevation of 1489 metres, look for signs of wildlife as you go! Take a look around the lake and you may spot locals ice fishing, or even a dog team or two returning to the Ranch. Plenty of opportunity for pictures before you head back for you next activity.
Last of all, have some fun on our small, safe toboggan hill! If it is your first time sliding down a snow-covered hill then this is a must! Warm up by the fire with a hot drink and homemade snacks in our Mongolian Yurt.
- Use of winter gear (parka, snow pants, gloves, winter boots)
- Ride on Bench/Passenger Sled pulled by team of Huskies
- Ride on our Snow Coach pulled by snow machine
- Guided Snowshoe tour (snowshoes provided)
- Hot drinks and snacks in our cosy Fir Yurt afterwards
- Round-trip transfer from downtown Whitehorse